The Fund will capitalize on the Investment Manager's ten years of real estate experience in the region, and its resulting knowledge of the local business environment. The investment management team is headed by experienced Directors supported by a talented Team and other specialists focused on analyzing opportunities to deliver high returns to investors. The management style and business model is to remain focused and constantly reviewing the assets under management so that opportunities to purchase or dispose of assets can be quickly activated. We seek value and we deliver value.
Marin le Corre, Managing Director
- Former Vice-President Merrill Lynch Capital Markets, Geneva
- Founded Balkimo (www.balkimo.com) in 2004 the largest Albanian Real Estate Agency. Founded ALMAR Grup in 2005 a SEE' focus property development and land acquisition company (www.almargrup.com)
- Registered EBRD external Nominee Director and EBRD Senior Advisor. Registered Fund manager with the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
- Master's degree in Finance from Paris University. Swiss national, speaks French, English and Italian. In 2006 and 2007, Marin attended the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos. He also attended MIPIM 2008 as a guest and lecturer where he delivered a presentation on Investment Opportunities in SEE. Marin has been interviewed by several leading media including Swiss TV and the Financial Times.
Simon Piggott, Board Member
- Former Chairman and Director of the Boka Fund from 2005-2008, the leading Residential Property Fund in Montenegro. Chaired the Investment and Oversight Committee from inception and was involved closely with Finance and Institutional Investor relations for the Fund
- Former Senior Client Manager with Lloyds TSB Bank and HSBC in Monaco and Head of Italian Department for Merrill Lynch
- B.A.Hons from University College London and M.A. from Milan University. Qualified SEC 7 & 3 and FSA Regulatory exams. British national, bilingual English-Italian and speaks French and Spanish.
Craig Anderson, Director of Investment & Origination
- In charge of sourcing, structuring & placing €190m of European Emerging Market real estate projects in the past 2 years for one of Europe’s leading property investment & development groups
- Former Emerging Market FX Options Product Accountant for UBS and Deutsche Bank
- In-depth technical & financial understanding of emerging market land acquisition, property investment, deal structuring & property development. Achieved exceptional track record for investors. British national.
Christian Desira, Finance and Investment Manager
- Since 2003, Managing Director of the RocaFund where he sourced and purchased Real Estate notably Leisure and Hospitality properties in Emerging markets (mid cap deals £20-100m)
- Former Development & Asset Manager with Q Hotels & Residences in Singapore; a Hotel Management Company present in 5 countries
- Former Hotel Valuations Consultant with HVS International (USA) and Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels (London)
- M.B.A. from Cornell University (USA) and ESSEC (France) and B.A. Hons. from University of Nottingham (UK). British national, speaks English and French.
Aleksandra Draskovic, Operations Manager Montenegro/ Serbia
- Former analyst in the Ministry of Interior Affairs
- Founder of “Montenegro Properties” a real estate agency in Bar operating since 5 years.
- Residential investor/ owner with long experience in property management in Montenegro and Serbia. Participant in numerous Real Estate Expos with the Ministry for Economic Development to support investments in Montenegro
- Master of Economical Science from Belgrade University. Montenegrin national, speaks Serbian, Italian, English and Russian.
Mohamed Alizy, Director of Finance & Administration
- Former CFO and Board Member of the of the largest investment group in SEE
- In charge of group Accounting, Treasury and Investment in SEE. In the past 13 years in SEE, managed more than €200 million of group investments in the field of Finance, land banking, construction, hospitality and logistic.
- Former Financial & Administrative Manager KLM for Egypt, Libya, Sudan and Ethiopia
- B. Sc. Commerce – Major in Accounting from Ain Shams University. Egyptian national, speaks English, Arabic and Albanian.